Navigation

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Welcome Post

Hello, I am moving some of my focused posts from my personal blog to here. This blog will mainly be about hiking trips that I make on the weekends, sometimes during the week, too.  All of this info will lead up to a book I'm writing. So make sure you check back for more info on that.

Hiking is one of my favorite things to do... next to kayaking and backpacking and camping and just being outside.  I love to walk on trails that don't have pavement. I love dirt trails that have been carved out by footsteps not machine. However I will walk anywhere, on any type of trail, if the sights are worth seeing. And if it's outside, it's worth seeing.

I normally hike with my partners, Frank and Jacki. I use them for sizing up items in photos.

Remember if you're out in the wild to Leave No Trace, Leave only foot prints and take only photographs and other peoples trash.  To help clean up trails, it's always best to carry an extra plastic bag with you. If you see something and won't get harmed in picking it up, please do so. It takes a community to keep our trails clean and pretty for the next hiker!

No comments:

Post a Comment