Navigation

Monday, May 6, 2019

Riverview nature hike With a feasting hawk

Riverview Nature Trail.. 
This trail is near the Riverview police shop. There isn't a lot of people here normally. and it's a nice walk in some woods. 
It's a short walk but maintained and rather wide for a nature trail. 
We start off by the road. to get to the main trail. 







As you see some trail shots with the glowing sun!  awe kiss my skin sun kiss it. it misses you! 

To see a tree smiling at me.. 

to see a hawk feasting on something. 

Did you spot him yet? 

Hopefully now. I didn't have my good camera and really didn't want to interrupt his dinner as this was a big hawk.




this photo if you look at the left side towards the middle at the base of the tree you can see his legs and him standing there as a white chested bird. he had something under him and it wasn't small. 

What a wonderful little hike here. 

I spotted this trail one day while working on the book. i was alone and high tailed it to see if there was a lot or a little of options for hiking. Not many options but i did find a treasure map hidden under some sign that i thought was a sign to the park. it wasn't it was just a board of wood. with a treasure map in it. That also prompts me to write another story but not the typical story for me. A real novel!!  

the treasure map didn't lead to treasure per-say. it did leave me a little something...  in my heart in my mind and it put me on cloud 9 that day when i found that map. I was feeling lonely and down in the outs. and when that happens i tend to focus more on important things. trying to let those (bad days) just be as they are. working threw depression and getting ready to go into winter where seasonal depression hits. This little treasure map was one of the most perfect treasure for me.
to be honest i didn't even get seasonal depression this year. if i did it was a day or two not for weeks at a time. So it helped me.

And now that spring is springing it might just the added boost i need.
this past weekend it was WONDERFUL OUT and now it's back to rain. Keep in mind my post are a bit out dated as i'm slow with this stuff.
either way thanks for reading ..
now get out side and enjoy some nature!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try this trail out Pril - it looks nice; you had a good outing and saw this hawk - a double bonus!

    ReplyDelete